CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

For the Love of Baking

 On Cyber Monday, I got a screaming deal on a Kitchenaid Mixer.  I've been dying to get one, so when it finally showed up on my doorstep, I couldn't wait to use it.  We are headed to Idaho this weekend to celebrate Christmas with my family.  I decided to make these little beauties.......

White chocolate gingerbread cookies
Picture courtesy of www.culinaryconcotionsbypeabody.com

and these......

Hot cocoa cookies
Picture courtesy of www.pipandebby.com
Holy Yumminess!  They were every bit as delicious as they look.  I always thought I didn't like to bake......now I realize I just didn't have the time to bake.  I spent all day Friday just baking away and I had the best day ever!  I love discovering new recipes and trying them.  I now consider myself a full fledged baker and can't wait for my next day of trying out new recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment