CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Chuck E Cheese, Colors Festival and City Creek

My family came this weekend so we could go to the Festival of Colors.  They arrived Friday night and we went to Chuck E Cheese, so the kids could play and let's be honest, so the adults could play. :)

We pretty much shut the place down.  We just couldn't get enough!


The next morning we went to Kneaders for breakfast and then made the hour drive to Spanish Fork so we could Welcome Spring.  This is an event that happens every year and we love going.  Essentially, you buy bags of colored chalk and throw it at each other. :)  It gets pretty messy, but it is A LOT of Fun!  You can read more about the Festival here: http://www.utahvalley.com/events/details.aspx?ID=1247


Alex (my brother's girlfriend), Me, July (my sister), Mel (my sister), Cayman (my niece) and Cooper (my nephew)

Phil (Mel's Husband), Cory (July's Husband), and Ryan (my brother)
Paul didn't come to the Festival since he's been trying to finish our basement.  So while I was away playing, he was at home working.  But, he met up with us that night for dinner and shopping.

A new shopping center, City Creek, in Downtown Salt Lake just opened, so we decided to check it out.  We all walked around and then met up at the Food Court for dinner.  The place was packed!!


We decided we didn't want to wait 45 minutes for Sbarro (I mean really, who would?), so we went back to my sister's and just picked up food on the way.  We visited and ate, and played DrawSome and had a great time!  We love having family around and are always sad to see them go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment