CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valentine's Day

 A couple months ago when we were in Vegas with our friends, Lady Antebellum was performing.  My friend Heather and I really wanted to go, but it was last minute, so we decided not to.  When I came home from Vegas I looked to see when the tour would be in SLC.  Well, it just so happened to be on Valentine's Day.  So I texted  Heather to see if she could get her hubby to plan something (he's kind of the planner of the group).  I had NO IDEA what it would turn into.  It started with a limo picking us up at 4:30.   There were 10 of us in there and it was a blast all riding together.
Just chilling in the limo
We ate dinner at The Mandarin in Bountiful where we met up with a couple more friends.  Dinner was delicious and there were quite a few laughs.  

Where's Paul (Kind of like Where's Waldo)?  Can you find him??
After dinner, we headed to the Lady A concert.  I was so, so excited!!!  I don't think I've been this excited since, I can't even remember when!!!  Lady A put on a great show and I'm not ashamed to say I might have a little crush on Charles Kelley (lead singer of Lady A).  It was the perfect Valentines Day.  Thanks Paul for making it such a great night!

The whole crew at the concert

Waiting for the concert to start

0 comments:

Post a Comment